Marriott Paris Champs-Elysèes
70 Avenue Des Champs-Elysèes
The program will focus on two interrelated and highly current topics of significant interest to those who are or may become involved in litigation in the United States.
The presentations will be in English, with the main points summarized in French.
Topics to be covered include:
New Amendments to the Rules of Civil Procedure pertaining to Electronically Stored Information
- Proper preservation of electronically stored information
- Effective litigation strategies under the new rules
- Ways to seek protection from sanctions under new Rule 37(f)
- International implications of the new rules in electronic discovery
Brief Overview of Legal Privileges
- Techniques for protecting certain categories of electronic information from disclosure
- Suggestions for the implementation of claims handling practices which might enhance a party's ability to preserve privileges and avoid waivers