Cozen O’Connor is pleased to announce that our Labor and Employment attorneys, Jeff Braff, Kimya Johnson, Jeff Pasek, Carrie Rosen, and David Walton, will be speaking at the Employment Law Institute’s upcoming two-day conference. They will be speaking on a variety of topics, including:
- What Diversity Really Looks Like: How Race, Gender, Sexual Orientation and Age Difference Play Out Everyday in the Workplace – Kimya Johnson
- Privacy Rights in the Workplace – Carrie Rosen
- The Implication of Prowel for LGBT Employment Rights (and for Other Employment Discrimination Claims) – Jeff Pasek
- Spoliation, Sanctions & E-Discovery – Dave Walton
- Recent Healthcare Legislation – Jeff Braff
The Employment Law Institute is presented by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and is the largest gathering of labor and employment lawyers in Pennsylvania, as well as human resource professionals and CPAs. Cozen O’Connor is proud that several members of its Labor and Employment practice group are invited each year to share their knowledge and expertise on the most pressing human resource issues that employers face.
For more information or to register, visit the PBI website:www.pbi.org