Ten Reasons to Attend
1. All NEW material will be presented so course is relevant for those who attended prior DRI programs.
2. Obtain judicial hints, insights and tips not offered elsewhere by respected jurists.
3. Benefit from the numerous “bread and butter” suggestions always offered at this seminar.
4. “Bock’s Tops” will get you current on the newest & most important cases.
5. Learn how “E-Discovery” can be helpful in the “garden variety” P.I. Case.
6. Find out if an Insurer has the right to put Medicare on your settlement check.
7. Learn 10 things you can do to obtain expert type information...without hiring an expert.
8. Satisfy your annual ethics requirement.
9. Intended for both plaintiff and defense P. I. lawyers of all levels of experience.
10. Network and socialize with your colleagues at this “Annual Must Event” which is the best attended P.I. Seminar in Pennsylvania.