- Weigh all the pros and cons of removing a case to federal court.
- Review federal electronic filing procedure and ensure all the crucial documents are submitted in order to give your case the best chance of success.
- Let seasoned attorneys walk you through the life of a claim and point out pitfalls along the way.
- Explore the ADR practices in both state and federal courts and find out what trial alternatives may work better in particular cases.
- Understand how moving for a preliminary injunction shifts the dynamics of the case and use it to your advantage.
- Learn to determine when a summary judgment motion is a viable option.
- Analyze the mandatory disclosures rule and learn how to ensure compliance.
- Gain valuable case management tips from experienced state and federal court litigators.
Ensure admissibility with statutory and case law updates on state and federal rules of evidence.