Cozen O'Connor's National Subrogation & Recovery Department recently presented its Sixth Annual Southeast Subrogation Seminar, a half-day, educational legal seminar at Turner Field in Atlanta, home of the Atlanta Braves.
The presentation addressed critical concepts pertaining to identification, development, pursuit and perfection of subrogation recoveries, and comprised a series of substantive presentations by firm attorneys Thomas Dunford, Karen D. Fultz, Robert E. Jones, and John Reis. Topics discussed included:
- Subrogation Considerations in a Catastrophic Loss
- MultiMillion Dollar Losses
- Case Studies - Fire Losses
- Surviving the Made Whole Doctrine
- Spread Claims: How to Recover Even if you Don't Know the Cause of the Loss
Following the program, seminar participants attended an Atlanta Braves vs. San Diego Padres baseball game.