At this informative event, Cozen O’Connor attorneys Peter J. Fontaine and Michael R. Stein will speak on the different ways climate change can impact your business. In addition to addressing the science and legislation related to this emerging global problem, this seminar will also discuss the ways you can gain competitive advantages and business opportunities while mitigating your company's risk.
About the Speakers:
- Dr. John Byrne is a distinguished Professor of Public Policy at the University of Delaware. He has contributed to Working Group III of the United Nations-sponsored Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) since 1992 and shares the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize.
- Peter J. Fontaine is the co-chair of Cozen O’Connor’s Climate Change/Global Warming Practice and its Energy, Environmental, and Public Utilities Practice.
- Amy Donohue-Babiak is the Associate General Counsel for Johnson-Matthey, Inc
- Michael R. Stein is a member of Cozen O'Connor's Tax Practice.
- Mark Crowdis is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Think Energy, Inc., a consulting firm committed to environmental excellence in the energy sector.
- Lauren Alterman is the Vice-President of Health, Safety and Environment at Saint-Gobain Corporation
- William J. Donohue is the Associate General Counsel, Environment, Health & Safety, for Exelon Business Services Company