MIAMI, April 1, 2021 — Cozen O’Connor is pleased to announce that Susan Eisenberg and Jennifer Taylor, members of the firm’s Labor & Employment Department, have been selected as honorees for the Daily Business Review’s Florida Legal Awards.
The Cozen O’Connor Women’s Initiative is dedicated to the development and enhancement of professional and personal relationships among our female attorneys and clients. Our long-standing commitment to providing a supportive, collaborative culture for female attorneys formally began in the late 1990s and continues to prosper today, creating a positive environment for the hiring, retention and promotion of female attorneys within Cozen O’Connor. The Women’s Initiative is led by Chair Julie Trester and Co-Vice-Chairs Melinda Rudolph and Sarah Schlossberg and it has a dedicated Steering Committee and subcommittees that represents all of the firm’s offices and that reflects the diverse issues confronting women in today’s legal workplace.
Our goals are:
• To educate and mentor our female attorneys, providing them with the skills and opportunities needed for professional and personal success;
• To encourage and train our female attorneys in order to pave the way to leadership in the firm and with professional, corporate, nonprofit and civic organizations;
• To create new business opportunities and expand networking relationships with other firm attorneys;
• To raise the profile of female attorneys in the business community; and
• Through the achievement of the above goals, to support the firm’s ongoing commitment to promote women to firm leadership positions.
The implementation and achievement of these goals will allow Cozen O’Connor’s female attorneys to make unique and valuable contributions to the success of our firm, and will provide a deeply rewarding professional and personal experience upon which they can build their legal careers.