Mike Melendez and Chad Pasternack will present a Cozen O'Connor webinar titled, "A Practical Guide on How to Maintain a Claim File" on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. This webinar will discuss key considerations and best practices for maintaining an insurance claim file, with the aim of promoting the prompt and fair resolution of claims and avoiding insurer bad faith.
The presenters will discuss:
· Who might read a claim file and why?
· What is bad faith?
· The initial investigation
· Claim correspondence
· Obtaining additional information
· Responding to settlement demands
· Bad faith set-ups
· Basic good faith principles
CE credit is approved in TX, FL, NC, and DE.
CLE is approved in PA, NY, TX, IL, NV, and CA.