Thursday, November 14, 2013
Registration: 8:45 - 9:15 a.m.
Seminar: 9:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Luncheon: 1:00 p.m.
NY Marriott Downtown
85 West Street | New York, NY
- Changing Times, Shifting Risks: SIRs and Large Deductibles
- Can a Policyholder Collect Excess Insurance If It Settles with a Primary Insurer for Less Than Policy Limits?
- Food Labeling Claims and Class Action Litigation
- Recent Statutes Addressing Coverage for Construction Defects: Update on Legislation and Effective Claim
- New Products, New Claims? Solar Panels and 3D Printers
- Bad Faith Claims by (and Against) Excess Insurers
3 Credits CT, NJ, PA, DE, NY CE, and NY, PA, NJ CLE
For more information, click here.