Wendy Venoit spoke at the 2021 American Arbitration Association's Virtual Construction Conference on the topic, “Unique Considerations in Arbitrating International Construction Mega Project Disputes.”
The conference also included sessions on:
• Understanding the Arbitral Decision-Making Model and what advocates can do to protect the award,
• The interplay of construction disputes with insurance,
• Understanding updates to the AIA Construction Management Documents,
• International construction arbitration trends, and
• Ethical issues in multi-party disputes.