Michael Melendez and Chad Pasternack will present a Cozen O'Connor webinar titled, "Bad Faith 2021 Year in Review".
This webinar will cover the most significant bad faith cases in 2021. The presenters will discuss recent changes in the law and litigation landscape and provide best practices for avoiding bad faith.
Topics will include:
· Notice requirements for statutory bad faith claims.
· Obligations owed to permissive drivers.
· Whether failure to settle is bad faith per se.
· Requirement of excess judgment for bad faith failure to settle.
· Consenting to settlement under indemnity policy.
CE is approved in TX, FL, NC, GA, and DE.
CLE is approved in PA, NY, TX, IL, NV, and CA.